Bookings must be made either by phone at +39 340 1147382 or +39 0462 870997 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating
- participants’ name and surname;
- telephone number;
- technical skill level;
- date and program of your choice;
After having made arrangements with our office (by phone or email) an advance payment (by wire transfer or online booking system) is required in the amount of:
- TOTAL activity cost if the booking is made 1 to 3 days before the start of the activity.
- 50% of the total cost of the activity if the booking is made 4 to more days before the start of the activity.
Full payment of the total participation fee must be made within 3 days prior to the start of the programme selected.
Heading: Scuola di Alpinismo Guide Alpine Val di Fassa
Bank details: INTESA SANPAOLO SPA, MILANO
Strèda Dolomites, 91 38032 Canazei (TN)
IBAN: IT44 S030 6935 2741 0000 0000 561
Purpose of the transfer: “date and name activity”
Bank transfer fees + bank currency conversions fees MUST be debited to the costumer. If not, these fees have to be refounded at our office before the start of the selected trip.
For some activities it is also possible to pay by credit card through the online-biking system. In this case, the service costs are charged to the customer.
Variations to the program scheduled
If weather or mountain conditions do not allow to carry out the activity as scheduled, we will offer an alternative program as replacement, or alternative dates for the same programme selected (clients will be promptly informed of any additional costs relating to the proposed alternative solutions). If it will not be possible to set an alternative date or to agree upon an appropriate alternative programme, the Mountain Guides’ school will refund the cost of the activity or it will issue a credit, which can be used within the following year for the same or another experience with the Mountain Guides.
For the group activities’ bookings, in case we do not reach the minimum number of participants, the Mountain Guides office will offer you an alternative programme/activity. You will have the possibility to:
- book a private Mountain Guide, with a money adjustment.
- change the scheduled programme for a different one.
- change the date of the scheduled programme.
The Mountain Guide is responsible for carrying out the programme and may, for various reasons (weather conditions, mountain conditions, physical condition or behavior of the individual members of the group, safety, etc.), change the course during the trip itself. If the cancellation was due to reasons directly attributable to behavior or serious failings on the part of the participants, the costumer are not entitled to a refund.
Cancellation and withdrawal policy
If you wish to cancel your booking and you have already paid a deposit or the total participation fee, the following cancellation fees will be apply:
- no refunds for cancellations and / or no-shows on the day of the excursion
- no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours prior to the day of the excursion
- 50% refund for cancellations between 3 and 1 day prior to the day of the excursion
- full refund for cancellations up to 4 days before the day of the excursion.
The refund costs through bank transfer are charged to the customer.
Assignment of a subscription to third parties
In the event that the client is not able to attend the programme he booked, the Mountain Guides School allows to assign the subscription to a specific programme to third parties (that meet the requirements provided), prior notice must be made to the Mountain Guides office at least 2 days before the start of the trip.